- GALILEO: Georgia Library Learning Online.
- Georgia Library PINES.
- Georgia Public Library Service. (Georgia's State Library Agency)
- Griffin-Spalding County School System. (Provides access to school websites, calendar, policies, resources, etc.)
- Griffin-Spalding County School System - Homeschool Information. (Provides information and links to forms, policies and information relating to home-schooling within the Griffin and Spalding County area.)
- Georgia Home Education Association.
- Spalding Area Christian Homeschoolers. (A local Christian-oriented home-school support group.)
- Spalding County Resource Directory. (A listing of resources available in our area compiled by the Spalding County Collaborative Authority for Families & Children, Inc.)
- Fulton County Superior Court - Family Court. (Contains many legal forms. Divorce forms, name change, etc.)
- Georgia Department of Revenue - Taxpayer Services Division. (State of Georgia individual income tax forms and information.)
- Georgia Secretary of State - Polling Place Locator. (Locate your polling place and elected officials.)
- Georgia State Defense Force. (When ordered by the Adjutant General, the Georgia State Defense Force provides an organized, trained, disciplined, rapid response uniformed force. Volunteers respond to needs and emergency situations as defined by the Adjutant General or the Governor, and assist local authorities where such missions do not conflict.)
- Internal Revenue Service. (Federal income tax forms and information.)
- State of Georgia Government. (Links to state agencies and websites.)
- SafeLink Wireless. (SafeLink Wireless is a government supported program that provides a free cell phone and airtime each month for income-eligible customers.)
Credit Report. Under Federal law,
consumers are entitled to one free credit report per year
from each of the three credit reporting agencies:
Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. The only
official web site through which you can obtain these free
reports is: www.annualcreditreport.com.
Or, you may call the central request line at
Georgia is among several states that allow consumers to request an additional two free credit reports per year from the three credit reporting agencies. These requests, however, need to be made directly to the credit bureaus themselves. Following is their contact information:
Equifax Credit Information Services, Inc.
P. O. Box 740241
Atlanta, Georgia 30374
Experian National Consumer Assistance Center
P. O. Box 2002
Allen, Texas 75013
General inquiries: 888-397-3742
Additional free credit report: 866-200-6020
www.experian.com/reportaccess(if denied credit within past 60 days)
TransUnion Consumer Relations
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, Pennsylvania 19022
General inquiries: 800-916-8800
Additional free credit report: 800-888-4213
When requesting a credit report, you will need to provide your full name; current address; Social Security number; date of birth; and most recent former address.
Note: The credit score and the credit report are two different things. A credit report is information about credit activity. This information is used to calculate the FICO® (Fair Isaac and Company) score. The FICO® score is used to evaluate credit worthiness. The FICO® score can be obtained from the credit bureaus, generally for a fee.